$1999 Custom set of house plans

Plus bonus energy rating valued at $399 FREE!!

You get:

Up to 2 sets of amendments


Electrical plan



Energy Rating

* Site plan and shadow plans also available

Do I need an energy rating?

If you are renovating and the size of the renovation/alteration is more than 25% of the size of the existing building, it is likely you will need an energy rating. The requirements for each state will vary, so to find out for sure, contact your Relevant Building Surveyor or local council.

  • Digitally Stamped Plans
  • Express Service
  • Fully Accredited House Energy Ratings

Contact Us

Customer service

0410 027 544

Customer Service
Website Feedback


Renovations or Alterations

In some cases you will need to show compliance with the BCA (Building Code of Australia) when applying for a building permit for a demolition, renovation or alteration to an existing property. Read on to find out if you may need an energy rating.

Alterations and renovations

-Less than 25% of the existing building size

If the size of the alteration/extension is less than 25% of the size of the existing building, you should not need an energy rating. It is advisable that you confirm this with your council or Relevent Building Surveyor.

Alterations and renovations

- Between 25%-50% of the existing building

These usually require that the extension complies with the current energy standards. We can produce a report to show energy efficiency compliance. This report would accompany your plans and form part of the building permit application. Please contact us for a quote and more information.

Alterations and renovation

- More than 50% of the size of the existing building

These usually require that the entire building (the existing building as well as the extension area) is brought up to a 5 star standard. There are a few methods for compliance, so please contact us to find out more.